May 6th,2008
Finals are here. Its stressing me and with work going on I am stretched to the max. Today I spent worrying about my management project. Its just a crock of shit and I am a little pissed off. The teacher gave us this stipulation that we as a group had to come up with a power point project for another group and grade them on their presentation. So in turn we have to do a power point that another group has made up for us. ON top of that frustration we get the project from the one group in the class that does shit for work. I want to punch the project manager in their face because I know whose behind this joke of a project!!! Its a damn good thing I am so well connected! Otherwise they'd be no way I'd have as much information as I do. Sighs. Its off to bed. I have actually been relatively productive today!
May8th,2008
Everything is finally winding down. I really feel like I have a handle on everything I need to do. Slowly but surely its all coming together quite nicely. Insurance last night wasn't so bad even if he did drone on for an hour about tort liability! Which I already learned in Bus Law. Ahh well a refresher never hurt anyone. One a good note the short answer exam we took that I totally thought I flunked I actually got an 80 and to make it even better he let us go back and re answer the ones we got wrong for an extra 10 points! I was totally stoked! I just need to spend the weekend working on my risk management plan and my principles of management exam! WooHoo it's almost over! Our presentation's tonight. This should be interesting. Me and Jason really put a lot of work into it. Mostly because I wanted to show them that I will always come out on top. I am not one to mess with! :-)
May 13th, 2008
All I can say is that its almost over! I was up until two in the morning working on my management test. I didn't even get time to study for math. I am so hoping that I have some time today to make my cheat sheet he's allowed us. I kind of don't feel I will need it but writing down the formulas will be very beneficial. I am soooo dead tired. If I could use this as a legitimate excuse to call in I would! I just feel like I am running on bald tires! My brain has just literally shut down! God I wish they were over right now. I hate this rush rush rush. I know its my fault, however, someone step in my shoes for a day and tell me their brain still functions! All i can say is I can't wait till Saturday!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate group work! And I feel guilty I don't make you guys read each other's stuff and comment but it would be complete hypocrisy since I always hated assignments like that. So, anyway, two "shit"s in one graf is probably one too many, but I do feel your pain!
Post a Comment