Me and Jose had just plopped ourselves down in our matching recliners. We sat side by side as we always do gearing up to watch one of our favorite TV shows. The apartment was nice and cozy bordering on a little too warm for me.
"How was your day hunny?"
Sighing I turned to him," It was okay. A little tiring. I feel really drained. I almost considered not going into class tonight, but we were presenting today. I had no choice."
"How did you guys do?"
"A+ of course! Haha I wasn't in the least bit worried. Oh my god! I have to tell you! So you know how I am taking that creative non fiction writing class? And you know I am having issues remembering that it is not suppose to be the work of fiction."
"Yessssss"
"Well this weeks assignment is in three parts. We start out with pure fact, black and white as he said. Then we write it again staying as close to the truth as possible with a few little embellishments thrown in. Well the third one is pretty much our time to let our minds off its leash and go buck wild with what once started as truth and now is no where near. Following me so far?"
"Ehhh, yes. I thought you had something exciting to tell me!"
"Okay wait! There is a juicy point to all of this! Well I was feeding off of the girls at work and because of them the story in the end became really twisted and ummm haha graphic! Jose! We chopped off a guy's penis!"
"OMG WHY! hahahahaha Your so fucking crazy!"
"Well it started out with one of our pervy customers coming in and that inspired me. It would be okay to do it step by step because what little embellishments wouldn't be far from the truth till the end. It just got way out of hand and being caught up in all the excitement and fun of the girls I posted it that day! What will he think! Probably that I am deranged and what if I get points deducted for being a psycho!"
"Oh calm down! Your hyperventilating!"
"I know but it's just hitting me the kind of tale I weaved and posted on my blog!! Oh My God ! Oh My God! Oh My God!"
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"points deducted for being a psycho!""
Yep, that's already happened. You're in negative numbers now, a deep hole to climb out of....
But, anyway, here we have it: scene and dialogue. Works for me.
Post a Comment