I haven't seen him in three weeks. Neither one of us has chosen to be the one to call the other. My body feels fat and I am starting to be nauseated at the most random times. I feel wiped out all the time lately. Maybe its the one extra class and the stress of changing schools next year. Angel called me asking how I was doing. I said fine. She asked me if I was okay. I said yea. Then she got quiet. She asked me what the doctor said. Just that my symptoms sounded virile as always. The doctor always says that. Drink lots of fluids and plenty of water. She didn't seemed satisfied with that. I told her I'd see her tomorrow and hung up. I had to get to class. Wow I feel so nauseous. It comes up on me at the most inconvenient times. I wish I could just vomit and get it out. I think I'd feel better that way. Instead it just sits inside me, cruelly taunting me.
4 comments:
Yikes, spanglish!
my thought exactly! haha thankfully the test came out negative! :-)
Yikes again! If you promise to tell me no more, I promise no more yiking.
Post a Comment